Thursday 21 January 2010

Dating Profile

My profile from plentyoffish.com

I'm a happy go lucky guy with a very busy and happy life. After a couple of years being single I feel i'm ready to begin the search once more.

Although I enjoy my life I miss the closeness, cuddles, cosy nights in/fun nights out etc from a relationship.

I live for my weekends, not for the partying! (although I do like a good night out every now and then!) I have two kids that I see every other weekend and also run a football team alongside a good friend. I have a very good circle of friends and love them all.

I'm looking for someone like myself, that is passionate about their interests/hobbies.
I'm a sucker for a nice smile, ideally shorter than me - even in your heels! (I'm 5ft 9).

So if your under 40 and looking for a nice no pressure date then message me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment