Thursday 21 January 2010

Sam

A week after the date with SJ I was on my way to meet Sam, we had been texting all week but due to my shifts this was the first occasion we could meet. Her mum was looking after her daughter and she invited me over to her house.

The texts had been pretty flirty so I made sure I had some condoms just incase! I managed to talk her into breaking her January diet for just the one night and took a bottle of wine with me. I arrived at her house and knocked on her door. She opened the door and looked great, another low cut top to test my eyes..

She invited me in and explained the dog behind her was a mates she was looking after (thank god aas i'm not a fan!) We opened the wine and sat in her lounge. The conversation and the wine flowed and we began to kiss.

After kissing on the sofa for a while she led me upstairs. As i've still not decided how much i'm going to tell you, all I will say is after having a discussion during the week about me never having the ice-cube trick used on me she made sure when I left her house in the morning I had.

Driving home I felt bad, I liked her but as a single mum she's not really what I was looking for. She is great fun though so i'm planning on seeing her again and seeing what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment