Thursday 21 January 2010

Two first dates in one week?

So the first working week of January and I had a date with bed_buddies (who assured me was not just after a bed buddy!) on Thursday and one on Sunday. As Thursday approached lots of snow and a poorly car meant bed_buddies cancelled, we are still attempting to re-organise around our shifts - maybe not a good sign for the future!

Disappointed with the date being cancelled I logged into my dating account (plentyoffish) to find a new message in my inbox. As usual I expected a mature lady to be behind the message, but no Samantha was cute.

She left this message - "hiya hows things, where in cheshire are you from.. im sam and lie in warrington.. gonna keep it short n sweet so if u wanna chat thats cool. love sam... oh n im only 5"2 so deffinatly shorter hehe"

- I will put a blog on with my profile on after this so you will understand the height reference!
We arranged a date for the following weekend and swapped numbers as I got ready for my date with SJ.

While online I checked SJ's profile again for any clues of what to talk about, I started to worry why her face was covered with her hair... Was there a huge birth mark, scar or funny teeth? I guessed I would be finding out soon enough!

I arrived at the pub and scanned the car park for someone sat in a car and spotted her fiesta. I walked over as she got out of her car and in we walked discussing the weather. Her body was just as the picture and she had picked a low cut top as if to test me! It was gonna be hard maintaining eye contact but somehow managed it! Well I didn't get caught when I looked at carefully selected moments anyway!

I realised the reason for the hair pretty soon, her nose was slightly bigger than she would of liked and she even commented on it herself. That said she was really nice and I felt we got on well as of now we are still texting and probably will arrange a second date soon.

She told me about how she had several unsuccessful first dates lately including a guy that shook her hand at the end of the date! Although they actually went on a second date! With that in mind I thought it only appropriate that I went in for the kiss....

No comments:

Post a Comment