Thursday 21 January 2010

Where do I start?

Ok, so as previously mentioned i'm a single dad. I have my children every other weekend which gives me ample time to 'meet' and date. I shall begin to compile some date stories from my recent past over the next few days. Just for now though I shall let you know where I am at..

At 31 many of my friends have settled down and as is well documented it gets harder and harder to meet 'sane' single women. As such I have resorted to online dating. After a quiet December, January 2010 started with a bang. I had looked at Sj's profile a few times but had yet to pluck up the courage to mail her, her picture was taken in a mirror at distance with her long dark hair covering part of her face. 27 years old and her body was amazing, wearing a tight pink top and dark leggings.

After looking at her profile for about the seventh time I decided I would be brave and message her. A few hours later I checked and to my suprise I had a reply! A few messages were exchanged before we swapped numbers and agreed to find a time to meet.

While exchanging messages with SJ an interestingly named bed_buddies had started mailing me, she was 23 and equally good looking!

I could not chose between them and that is how I ended up with two dates lined up for the same week.....

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment